List:       cherokee
Subject:    Re: [Cherokee] [Discussion] The naming of Final vs Non-Final in
From:       David <sk.random2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-09-06 5:29:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I think any succinct language here will likely lead to some form of
ambiguity, and as previously mentioned, the only way around this is to use
something lengthier.  The problem with this is that you end up likely
repeating yourself as terms become verbose.  I think simplicity in the terms
is best (eg something like Final vs Pass-Through) and have something as
close as possible (because IMHO there's no one right answer).

Maybe provide something like tooltips and easily accessible documentation.
I could see having the something like the current Final/Non-Final button in
the left-hand listing, but also have another tab against each rule which
could describe the differences.

My 2 cents worth :)

-- David