List:       cherokee
Subject:    Re: [Cherokee] Upgrading Cherokee with latest tarball and
From:       Michiel van Es <mve () pcintelligence ! nl>
Date:       2010-02-25 14:43:32

-------- Original Message --------
overwriting the installed RPM version
From: Juan J. Martínez <reidrac@usebox.net>
To: Michiel van Es <mve@pcintelligence.nl>
Date: 02/25/2010 03:38 PM

> Just wondering, do you have selinux in enforce mode?

[root@pcintelw01 cherokee]# cat /etc/selinux/config
# This file controls the state of SELinux on the system.
# SELINUX= can take one of these three values:
#	enforcing - SELinux security policy is enforced.
#	permissive - SELinux prints warnings instead of enforcing.
#	disabled - SELinux is fully disabled.
SELINUX=disabled

:(

I did a clean install (removing /usr/lib/cherokee, /var/lib/cherokee and
/var/www/cherokee first) and changed my configure to /usr/local (which
is default)
Still no luck.

> If you have it, try to put it in permissive mode and make some tests.
>
> Regards,
>
> Juanjo

Regards,

Michiel