List:       cherokee
Subject:    [Cherokee] Cherokee 0.99.31 released
From:       Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro () octality ! com>
Date:       2009-12-03 11:35:21

                      ==========================
                      Cherokee 0.99.31 released!
                      ==========================

 Cherokee is a very fast, flexible and easy to configure Web Server.
It supports the widespread technologies nowadays: FastCGI, SCGI, PHP,
CGI, TLS and SSL encrypted connections, Virtual hosts, Authentication,
on the fly encoding, Apache compatible log files, HTTP Load Balancing,
Data Base Balancing, SSI, Reverse HTTP Proxy, Bandwidth Shaping, Audio
and Video Streaming, uWSGI, and much more.

 Cherokee also provides an easy to use configuration interface that
allows to configure the server from top to bottom without having to
edit a text configuration file.

 Please visit the Cherokee Web Server site for more information:

                   http://www.cherokee-project.com/

Availability
------------
 http://www.cherokee-project.com/download/0.99/0.99.31/cherokee-0.99.31.tar.gz

 MD5(cherokee-0.99.31.tar.gz)= e10556941a4fd03a0dde5bc7ee3a60f6
SHA1(cherokee-0.99.31.tar.gz)= 54c4a755e3a3946c39f381929a295c7ba47d1840

Changes
-------
The following changes were made since the previous release:

 - NEW: Error and Access logs are no longer linked
 - FIX: RRD cache location fixed
 - FIX: Couple of minor compilation warning were fixed

Proud Cherokee users
You can find a list of our available mailing at:

  http://lists.cherokee-project.com/

Feedback
--------
Bugs and Requests for features can be submitted too. We will be happy
to take care of them. Your feedback is very valuable to us!

  http://bugs.cherokee-project.com/

Mirrors
-------
 Australia       - http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/cherokee/
 Belgium         - ftp://ftp.easynet.be/cherokee/
 Germany         - http://www.feel3.de/mirrors/cherokee/
 Greece          - http://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/www/cherokee/
                   http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/cherokee/
 Indonesia       - http://cherokee.labs.itb.ac.id/
 Ireland         - http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/cherokee/
 Italy           - http://cherokee.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/cherokee/
 Japan           - http://www.ring.gr.jp/archives/net/cherokee/
                   http://www.ftp.ne.jp/infosystems/cherokee/
                   http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/cherokee/
 Poland          - http://cherokee-project.pl/mirror/cherokee/
                   http://ftp.icm.edu.pl/packages/cherokee/
                   http://ftp.wsisiz.edu.pl/pub/Linux/cherokee/
 Romania         - ftp://download.srv.ro/pub/cherokee/
 Russia          - http://mirror.yandex.ru/mirrors/cherokee-project.com/
 Singapore       - http://mirror.nus.edu.sg/cherokee/
 South Africa    - http://ftp.saix.net/Cherokee/
                   http://mirror.is.co.za/mirrors/cherokee/
 Spain           - http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/cherokee/
 The Netherlands - http://ftp.nluug.nl/internet/cherokee/
 US              - http://cherokee.osuosl.org/
                   http://mirror.its.uidaho.edu/pub/cherokee/
                   http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/cherokee/
                   ftp://mirrors.secution.com/cherokee

Acknowledges
------------
A whole lot of people have contributed with the project during the last
years; without their help Cherokee could not be possible. Many thanks
to everybody who has contributed.

Special acknowledges to our main contributors for this release:

 - Taher Shihadeh
 - Jonathan Hernandez
 - Stefan de Konink
 - Antonio Perez