List:       cherokee
Subject:    Re: [Cherokee] WebDAV (was Re:  Cherokee 0.11.6 released)
From:       Nikolai Kondrashov <Nikolai.Kondrashov () oktetlabs ! ru>
Date:       2008-12-25 20:58:36

Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
> Do you guys use WebDAV regularly? If so, which clients do you use?
> It'd be good to begin testing the handler with the most popular
> clients nowadays.
We work on a CPE (customer premise equipment) storage interface and have
request for WebDAV support, but no actual uses have been outlined yet.

I guess the primary target are Macs, since for Windows we have SMB and
WebDAV in Windows is really broken and I don't think you should use it as
the first test tool, maybe the last, after all normal clients are working.

Under linux there are WebDAV clients in both Gnome and KDE and there is
fusedav.

Sincerely,
Nick