List:       cherokee
Subject:    [Cherokee] smallest linux distro, that can cross compile windows?
From:       "William Ottley" <williamottley () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-17 17:34:26

Since the "windows compile" program (that's on the website) is "broken"
that leaves me with another alternative.
finding a linux distro, that I can compile a windows binary in it.
I'm looking for the smallest distro, like maybe "damn small linux"?
so i can just simply run it, and compile cherokee for windows on it.

any help would be appreciated.