List:       cherokee
Subject:    [Cherokee] Cherokee admin interface merged
From:       Alvaro Lopez Ortega <alvaro () sun ! com>
Date:       2008-01-04 9:29:22

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we have reached a new milestone in
our way toward Cherokee 0.6.0. I am delighted to announce that we have
merged the new administration interface in cherokee/trunk.

Beware, this web interface is in a really early state. It is not meant
to be used in production yet, although it is functional enough to be
merged upstream and to be publicly tested.

I do hope that Cherokee 0.6.0 will to hit the road soon. There are
still some edges that need to be smoothed out prior to the final
release, so if you feel like helping us to polish this upcoming
release you are more than welcome! :-)

As quick reminder, the newest repository version of cherokee/trunk is
always available at: http://www.cherokee-project.com/download/trunk/

And the areas where we have to focus are:

  - Bug fixing:
    Only Critical and High priorities are a must
    http://code.google.com/p/cherokee/issues/list

  - Administration interface:
    Many things here: code, look&feel and bug fixing

  - Documentation:
    We have got a great new documentation system for 0.6.0!
    We do need to review and update the documentation.

--
Greetings, alo.