List:       cherokee
Subject:    [Cherokee] win32 fastcgi and compilation fixes
From:       Brian Rosner <brosner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-28 19:45:15

Hey all,

I have created a patch to correct some problems with win32 fastcgi and
compilation.  Here is my Changelog entry:

        * cherokee/util.c
          - fixed a win32 compilation error with an undefined readdir_r

        * cherokee/source_interpreter.c
          - fixed win32 spawning of a fastcgi server when one is not already
            running.

The patch can be found here:
http://www.brosner.com/files/781_win32_util_fastcgi_fix.diff

I would like some people to apply this (this is as of r781) and see if
it breaks their FastCGI on win32 or *nix.  That would be awesome.
Thanks.

--
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog