List:       cherokee
Subject:    [Cherokee] Cherokee and Twiki
From:       "Daniel 'NebuchadnezzaR' Dehennin" <nebuchadnezzar () asgardr ! info>
Date:       2006-04-13 17:50:12

Hello,

I encounter problems to setup Twiki, a perl CGI wiki, with cherokee.

I get trouble with authentication, I have no errors (I use the good
password) but the CGO::Session file is never updated, nor my cookie.

Can you help me to figure what going wrong ?

Here is my configuration file:

    Directory /twiki/bin {
        Handler cgi {
            # use interpreter because twiki/bin do not
            # have extensions
            Interpreter /usr/bin/perl
        }
    }

    Directory /twiki/bin/configure {
        Allow from 192.168.1.2
    }

I put an /twiki/index.html to redirect to /twiki/bin/view

Here is the apache configuration:

ScriptAlias /twiki/bin/ "/var/www/asgardr.info/twiki/bin/"

#### Change the path to match your local installation
Alias /twiki/ "/var/www/asgardr.info/twiki/"
BrowserMatchNoCase ^$ anonymous_spider

#### Change the path to match your local installation
<Directory "/var/www/asgardr.info/twiki/bin">
         Options +ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
         SetHandler cgi-script
         Order Allow,Deny
         Allow from all
         Deny from env=anonymous_spider
</Directory>

#### Change the path to match your local installation
<Directory "/var/www/asgardr.info/twiki/pub">
         Options FollowSymLinks +Includes
         AllowOverride None
         Allow from all
</Directory>