List:       cgit
Subject:    Re: Interest in organized CSS file?
From:       Kate Salazar <mercedes.catherine.salazar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-08-27 11:50:21

Hey

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:29 PM Jonas Gunz <himself@jonasgunz.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I recently did some work on cgits CSS file by organizing all colors in
> variables since I wanted to alter the color palette. It turned out
> general enough, where I think it could be useful for other people as
> well. Would you generally be interested in merging such a change?
>
> You can look at it in action here:
> https://git.jonasgunz.de/cgitcss/tree/cgit.css
> (It will appear dark if your browser is set to darkmode, normal if not)

It seems
you didn't care to change the whole color scheme, the only difference
I can see is the background. What if you do something like Vim's
set background=dark, which when colors are all defaults, it changes
blues, greens, etc to light blues, light greens, etc for increased contrast?

Great idea.

> Cheers,
> Jonas

Opinions are mine and this is not official answer.