List:       cgit
Subject:    I heard you were looking for targeted email data
From:       7qsqvnuhy8pgnwMarlon () wittemoeller ! com (Head dozen)
Date:       2011-11-26 11:07:31

Email marketing data for:
===============================

-->Medical Industry Email Marketing Lists

-->B2b Email Lists

-->Optin consumer data

all lists contain emails, 100% optin, full resale rights

Thanksgiving special pricing now in effect

No spam troubles here, our lists are all canspam compliant. Let us help you find new \
customers today!

To receive more details and free samples for all our lists please click and email us \
below <mailto:doreen.farber at gmx.us?SUBJECT=Data%20Enquiry>

to get off our database please click here <mailto:managesettings at \
gmx.com?SUBJECT=stop>