List:       cgit
Subject:    China auto manufacturer invest Auto assemble plant in developing country and search parter
From:       business-big () online ! cq ! cn (Mr ! Wang)
Date:       2011-11-23 18:00:24

Dear Sir or Madam:
We are an overseas marketing development Dept. of group of China Chongqing Big \
Science & Development(Group) Co.ltd, a professional China Auto Manufacturer.  Our \
products include cars, bus, Van, pickup, SUV, truck and CNG series products, CNG \
tricycle, CNG motorcycle. We have found that  Africa, South Asia, East and Middle \
South American countries to have an economic strength for Auto assembly plants. Our \
                offer is as follows:
1: Cooperation method: Manufacture Auto Turn-key Project or joint venture.
2: Conditions for cooperation: Capital over $500,000 and have over 2,000M2 workshop \
or appropriate land. (1),Turn-key Project Model:  Service, Technology, Engineering, \
Training, Equipment, Spare Parts etc for project (2),Financing: When plant start  \
batch production, we will issue  90-120 day L/C, and credit sales,  (3),When both \
part set up nice credit relations,does not exclude the possibility of us direct \
investment. (4), if plant can take local government guarantee large orders we can \
provide long-term (2-5 years) credit.which is include Export Buyer's Credit,Financial \
Leasing, Time(Usance)Letter Of Credit,Open Account (O/A), \
http://www.cadfund.com/en/index.asp and China export & import bank of \
China(http://english.eximbank.gov.cn/),If need deail message, please you inform \
us.Why this project can success,this project's advantage include: 1, Chinese products \
nice cost performance. 2, Due to SKD,CKD manage,customs duty preferential freight \
cost save.  3, When you develop market, due to plant technology supply and we will \
supply all help, you supply very nice sale after service by your 4S shop. 4, Project \
the key to success is "to proceed from reality in everything, seeking truth from \
facts" Money more rich much practice, money less money less way, please you full in a \
questionnaire(Please you look enclosure), we will make cooperation plan according to \
this questionnaire message. 5, We provide cooperation and support technology and \
credit. If you have any any advice, please you inform us as soon as possible.
(please answer to under E-mail box at the same time)E-mail; yun-work at 163.com \
;wlwang186 at 126.com ;atv at atv-big.com; Mr.Weilin Wang  Oversea market development \
Dept.of China Big Science&Technology Development(Group)Co.,Ltd, \
Tel:+86-23-67635049-607Fax;67635036;Mobile:+86-13110143845;Skype:W.L.Wang66; MSN: \
wlwangbig at msa.cn ;