List:       cgit
Subject:    showing branches not in refs/heads/
From:       wink () connectedserver ! com (Rob)
Date:       2011-11-19 22:32:37

HI Jamie,

Thanks for your reply, and reading it i wondered why i did not think of/see this \
before. I got this error,

error: unable to resolve reference refs/heads/development/user/myidea: Not a \
directory

When i tried to push in similar fashion as you describe. But i did not think of the \
branch development i already had pushed :) I've changed the personal branch path now \
from development/USER/ to dev/USER/ like you have and it works flawlessly.

Thanks for kicking my brain awake :)

Rob