List:       cgiapp
Subject:    Download a file
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-05 10:00:59

Hello!

I have this CGI::App and I want to give the user the possibility to
download a file. For this, I show him a link which will execute one of
my run-mode's. The file is outside htdoc. So I quite don't know how to
accomplish that. It is possible in the run-mode to set the header as
octet/stream and set the attachment to my file (like $file =
/test/file.zip)? And after that, what do I do?

--
Regards,
Stelian I.