List:       cgiapp
Subject:    Expire page
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-12-03 9:37:01

Hello!

I am making an application using CGI::App and H::T. The problem is that
if a user logs out, then presses the Back browser button, he sees the
page before the logout. In this case, I am just executing the homepage
run mode without anything special. The question is what can I do to
prevent this? Is there any special mechanism used to do this? This is my
first "serious" web application and I don't know how to prevent this to
happen.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

--