List:       cgiapp
Subject:    Problem with an App
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-11-26 15:24:56

Hi!

In this app I am doing, I have this login_method which authenticates the
user. After a successfull authentication, I want to execute another
method associated with another run mode, userpage_method. I could just
put the code form userpage_method into the login_method, but I will need
this userpage_method later too. So I called userpage_method($self) in
the login_method and it works. The question is if this is the
recommended method of doing this or is there some other way?

--
Regards,
Stelian I.