List:       cgiapp
Subject:    CGI header -> charset problem
From:       Bocz Peter <boca () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2002-10-28 15:04:51

Hi,

My CGI scripts (along with CGI::App ones) cannot start, because probably
CGI.pm or CGI::App produces http headers which my server cannot recognize
and I cannot change.
My server is Netscape Enterprise 3.6 on NT4.
CGI::App is v2.4, CGI.pm v2.752
Generated header is something like:

Could someone help me figuring out how to eliminate this? I could not change
header behaviour other than changing charset to another value, but could not
remove it. Well, Netscape Server might be a bit old and incompatible, but
now it seems less painful to downgrade my CGI* modules rather than change
server configuration. What do you think?

Thanks,

Peter | mailto:boca@freemail.hu | http://www.VRtheworld.com