List:       cgiapp
Subject:    Limiting number of exported symbols?
From:       Martijn van den Burg <Martijn.van.den.Burg () asml ! com>
Date:       2002-10-15 6:31:42

Hi,

Reading the code for C::A I find that it imports _all_ functions and symbols
from CGI.pm by default. Now I don't know which ones are required internally
by C::A, but my application which uses C::A only requires the :cgi functions
set from CGI.pm.

In apps that don't use C::A I limit the number of exported functions/symbols
with something like 'use CGI qw(:cgi);' to conserve resources.

Is there a way to limit the amount of functions exported from CGI.pm via
CGI::Application?

<Martijn/>

--
        Martijn van den Burg