List:       cgiapp
Subject:    popup_menu
From:       "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)"
Date:       2002-01-22 16:22:04

Guru's

I have a script which makes a database call and the returned results are
stored in a variable. if I pass this variable to the popup_menu, the options
I get in the list box are array references. Is there a way to pass the
variable to the popup_menu function or will I have to convert the variable
to an array and pass. The code I use is as below:

my $dbh = Sybase::CTlib->ct_connect($usr, $pwd, $srv); ## Connect to the
server.
my $dbnames = $dbh->ct_sql("select name from master..sysdatabases"); ##
Execute the command on server.

$output .= $q->blockquote("Select Database : ", $q->popup_menu(-name=> 'yr',
-values => $dbnames)); ##create the popup_menu list.

Thanks
Bal.