List:       cgiapp
Subject:    [OTclearing input fields...
From:       tomasz konefal <twkonefal () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2002-01-18 15:01:27

hello,

  i realize this is off topic, but i'm hoping someone could direct me to a
resource that would tell me how to clear an input field (or reset it) when a
user hits the back button in a form.  right now, you can type somthing into a
form, submit it, and get a nice page back, but if you don't like it, you can
hit 'back' and you get the form back, all filled in.  how can i avoid this?
i would like to clear the form that was previously filled in when a user hits
the back button in their browser.

=====
"I've been a loyal Windows man since the first version, which required you to write \
on the screen with crayons." -Dave Barry

"There never was economic evidence in favor of capital market liberalization... There \
still isn't. It increases risk and doesn't increase growth. You'd think [defenders of \
liberalization] would say to me by now, 'You haven't read these 10 studies,' but they \
haven't, because there's not even one. There isn't the intellectual basis that you \
would have thought required for a major change in international rules. It was all \
based on ideology."