List:       cgi-list
Subject:    RE: [CGI] CGI::BasePlus on WIN32 c:\\temp - file upload
From:       "Ashcroft, Michael J." <mjashcroft () tasc ! com>
Date:       2000-01-28 17:36:23

Thanks, Arjen, that works.  I was too into the Perl and CGI to stop and look
to Apache.

Christian, the reason I haven't used CGI.pm is I'm adding this Upload
functionality to an existing project done without it. I'm just upgrading my
skills to use modules and OO Perl so I'm starting with the 'guts' so I'm
sure to know what is going on incase I get into trouble.

I'm new to this list but commend the quick and accurate help. Looking at
some of the other threads has also been helpful.  Hope I can contribute as
well.

-mike
mjashcroft@tasc.com
TASC, Central NY