List:       cgi-list
Subject:    RE: [CGI] punctuation problem
From:       Kevin Meltzer <kevin.meltzer () commandsys ! com>
Date:       1999-03-23 18:25:13

I think it would be helpful if you pasted and relevant code (and possibly
the webserver your using).

Cheers,
Kevin Meltzer

perl -e "$x=qq(07411711511603206511011111
6104101114032$^X03207209709910710111401
0);($_.=$x)=~s/(\d{3})/chr$1/eg;print";

(http://www.summitdesign.net).

Summit Communication Design is a full-service web hosting firm
providing web design, cgi programming and inter/intra-net support.