List:       cgi-list
Subject:    RE: [CGI] Off Topic - LINUX
From:       Kevin Meltzer <kevin.meltzer () commandsys ! com>
Date:       1998-12-10 19:04:41

You have plenty of things to choose from... look at

http://www.linuxrx.com/Lists/Lists.perl
or
http://www.croftj.net/~barreiro/lml.html

Which are both lists of lists.. I am sure there are many other lists or
lists too.

Cheers,
Kevin

(http://www.summitdesign.net).

Summit Communication Design is a full-service web hosting firm
providing web design, cgi programming and inter/intra-net support.