List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] Passing all env variables to the browser
From:       Daniel Pfarrer <dan () gsp ! com>
Date:       1998-12-09 4:19:50

Here's the standard printenv CGI script

#!/usr/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
while (($key, $val) = each %ENV) {
        print "$key = $val<BR>\n";
}

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Gravel, Emmanuel (AZ77) wrote:

> I'm attempting to write a small script that'll send me all the
> possible environment variables to the borwser.  I'm not afraid about
... snip ...
> If anyone has either a way to get this to work, or a better way for me
> to learn what I'm trying to learn (I don't know if I was clear enough
> so don't be afraid to ask :) then please send me a message!
>
> Manu

---
Daniel Pfarrer <dan@gsp.com>
http://www.gsp.com   <- For All your Web Server Needs

in the body.

The CGI Tips & Tricks website (and archive of the list) is located
at http://www.jann.com/Perl/

cgi-list is hosted by Summit Communication Design (http://www.summitdesign.net).

Summit Communication Design is a full-service web hosting firm
providing web design, cgi programming and inter/intra-net support.