List:       cgi-list
From:       Robert Sweeney <rsweeney () anet-stl ! com>
Date:       1998-07-31 17:18:43

>Can anyone tell me why when I try to get a script to send a mail with
>multiple addresses in the Bcc field, only the mail in the to field seems
>get sent?

I don't know, however, if you  want a mailing list, you might just simply
set one up with MajorDomo... or look at the perl code for that program. I
guess this doesn't answer your question, as much as offer a workaround.

Robert Sweeney

The CGI Tips & Tricks website (and archive of the list) is located
at http://www.jann.com/Perl/

cgi-list is hosted by Summit Communication Design (http://www.summitdesign.net).