List:       cgi-list
Subject:    [CGI] FROM LISTMASTER - plz read --THANKS!
From:       Jann Linder <jann () jann ! com>
Date:       1998-06-28 17:33:42

Thanks to all for being such good sports throughout the move of JANN.COM.
 I know the msgs you kept getting all weekend were a pain and  I appreciate
you all dealing with them and not throwing a fit.

the list archives (at the bottom of this msg) and the digest will be back
up this week (the archives are still complete all the way back to july
1997) -- JEEZ 1 year already! But i am taking a couple-of-day break now to
recoup energies.  I will read incoming mail for errors on the list and take
steps to fix them..but that is all!

Thanks

Jann

Jann Linder
Web Developer/CH2M Hill - SFO
jann@jann.com
Home Page:
     http://www.jann.com/
CalendarPlus Web Site:
     http://www.calendarplus.com/

The CGI Tips & Tricks website (and archive of the list) is located
at http://www.jann.com/Perl/

cgi-list is hosted by Summit Communication Design (http://www.summitdesign.net).