List:       cgi-list
Subject:    [CGI] Unrecognized character \240
From:       Mail <Mail () sftwarestuff ! com>
Date:       1998-02-25 0:43:00

Can anyone tell me what this is?  Every time I run the script it comes from
it dumps 50 lines of this in my error file.  Only strange thing is, the
script works fine.  The script is Selena Sol's Data Base Manager.

Thanks

ChrisD

in the message body.
To contact a person at the CGI list, mailto:owner-cgi-list@jann.com

The CGI Tips & Tricks website (and archive of the list) is located
at http://www.jann.com/Perl/

cgi-list is hosted by Wizards of the Web (http://wizweb.com).