List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] Print Location and FRAMES
From:       "Jan Krynicky" <Jan () chipnet ! cz>
Date:       1998-02-23 19:45:02

> Thanks Jenda, for correcting my statement. I was writing too fast and
> meant after <HEAD> tag. But, since I was looking at it, I decided to try
> it and it worked fine in both ns3.x and IE3.x with the base tag in the
> <BODY> of the file?? Odd?
>
> -Harriet

Browsers tend to be rather forgiving. The bad thing is, they
treat bad HTML differently and do not warn you if you do some
mistake. Then if you meet some not so forgiving browser you may have
a problem. I think we should make our code as standard as posible.

Jenda
in the message body.
To contact a person at the CGI list, mailto:owner-cgi-list@jann.com

The CGI Tips & Tricks website (and archive of the list) is located
at http://www.jann.com/Perl/

cgi-list is hosted by Wizards of the Web (http://wizweb.com).