List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] recursive replace
From:       carter () ipfw ! edu
Date:       1998-02-23 2:00:39

>> Date:          Sat, 21 Feb 1998 08:39:09 -0600
>> To:            cgi-list@jann.com
>> From:          pchase@publishingarts.com (P Chase)
>> Subject:       [CGI] recursive replace
>
>> Hi,
>> I need a script that will search and replace something
>> in a website, recursively. Does anyone have anything like
>> this?

If it does not HAVE to be a script, http://www.funduc.com
has a great search and replace utility that we use to make mass changes on web
pages.  It allowed us to migrate from one web server to another with out much
trouble.

in the message body.
To contact a person at the CGI list, mailto:owner-cgi-list@jann.com

The CGI Tips & Tricks website (and archive of the list) is located
at http://www.jann.com/Perl/

cgi-list is hosted by Wizards of the Web (http://wizweb.com).