List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] $pushitem=push(@temp_array,"$url|"); Problems
From:       Eric Bridger <eric () NECX ! COM>
Date:       1997-07-31 4:21:43

Your problem is the perl list separator, $" default is a space.
As usual there are a number of ways to deal with it:
1.# remove double quotes so a list context isn't assumed.
  print LINKDATA @temp_array;
2.# Set the list separator to null, keep double quotes.
  $" = "";
  print LINKDATA "@temp_array";
3.# loop
  foreach @temp_array {print};