List:       cgi-list
Subject:    [CGI] Solved - Malformed Header
From:       Kelly Biernaskie <kelly () csgm ! com>
Date:       1997-07-28 23:10:31

	Thanks for all your help, but it turned out that the spaces and tab
indents I had put it to make the code more readable were the culprit. I
have almost finished the multilevel login process ( 5 cgi scripts ). For
all you out there who were commenting on my having incomplete
parsing....... I'm off to do that now.

Thanks again .......and expect to here from me soon with more questions.

Kelly Biernaskie                       "Have you ever stopped to think
EonSiteware                                 and forgotten to start again."
www.csgm.com
kelly@csgm.com                                     Anonymous

SUPPORT YOUR NEW LIST, POST TO IT at mailto:cgi-list@JANN.COM

To contact a person at the CGI list, mailto:owner-cgi-list@jann.com