List:       cgi-list
Subject:    Re: [CGI] Strange error from Digest::SHA1
From:       Tommy Butler <tommy () atrixnet ! com>
Date:       2003-05-08 5:21:55

Tony Lewis wrote:

> It was working when I went to bed the night before (so, yes, April 30).

Ok, so if it was working as recently as yesterday, then a possible
date-sensitive bug probably isn't what you'd be experiencing.  (I haven't looked
at the code yet)  Somewhere down the line of library deps there are occasionally
such bugs - you'd be surprised.  Something like that is often the reason a
program suddenly fails for no apparent reason other than the passage of time.
Like I said, I haven't looked at the distribution yet.  I will have to do so
next if you answer this next question in the negative:
	Can you successfully run the program on another machine?

--
   -Tommy Butler
    see if I'm online http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/online

    Tommy Butler <tommy@atrixnet.com>
    phone: (817)-468-7716
    6711 Forest Park Dr
    Arlington, TX
         76001-8403

    Download résumé in PDF, MS Word, HTML, text
    http://www.atrixnet.com/

    the ooOPps Code Library
    http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/pub/