List:       cfrg
Subject:    Re: [Cfrg] Agenda for CFRG@IETF104
From:       "Paterson  Kenneth" <kenny.paterson () inf ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2019-03-21 12:44:18

Dear CFRG,

The agenda for our meeting next week in Prague is now online here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-cfrg-00

Unfortunately, we only have one hour for our meeting, so presentation lengths are \
short. We've also tried to leave sufficient time for presentation and discussion of \
PAKEs.

Could all speakers please take note of their slot and e-mail me slides well in \
advance?

Please also email if you'd be willing to take minutes or monitor the jabber channel.

Thanks,

Kenny (for the chairs)