List:       cfrg
Subject:    Re: [Cfrg] BCP on crypto algorithms?
From:       "Paterson, Kenny" <Kenny.Paterson () rhul ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2016-03-30 11:55:24

Dear Hal,

Peter is correct in his assessment - your question is probably a bit broad.

These ENISA reports on algorithms and protocols might help you get started
though:

https://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/identity-and-trust/library/deliverab
les/study-on-cryptographic-protocols

https://www.enisa.europa.eu/activities/identity-and-trust/library/deliverab
les/algorithms-key-size-and-parameters-report-2014

Although published in 2014, the two documents remain fairly up-to-date in
most aspects. Unfortunately, I don't think they're being updated any
longer.

Cheers

Kenny