List:       cfrg
Subject:    Re: [Cfrg] Camellia as an Japanese national cipher
From:       Thomas Hardjono <hardjono () MIT ! EDU>
Date:       2012-10-22 14:40:41

+1 Agree with statement about needing Camellia for Japan market.

FYI the MIT Kerberos code-base has already implemented Camellia as
of Kerberos5 Release 1.9 (a couple of years ago).
This was a joint effort with NTT Japan.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me offline.

/thomas/

Thomas Hardjono
MIT Kerberos Consortium
email:  hardjono[at]mit.edu

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]