List:       cfengine-help
Subject:    Re: Help-cfengine Digest, Vol 13, Issue 14
From:       Tod Oace <tod.r.oace () intel ! com>
Date:       2003-12-23 17:27:58

On Dec 23, 2003, at 06:18, Harish Chauhan wrote:

> cfengine:lamp: Couldn't stat  /opt/cfengine/state/cf_procs, which
> needs editing
> cfengine:lamp: Check defination in program - if file NFS mounted ?

Having Cfengine make sure that directory exists seemed to help, like:

directories:
	/var/cfengine/state	o=root g=0 mode=755

Make sure you add directories to your actionsequence if you do this.
No...wait...let me state that convergently.
Make sure directories is in your actionsequence if you do this.
:)

--
Tod Oace, Intel Corporation <tod@intel.com>