List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] Clang format and C#
From:       Jonathan Coe via cfe-dev <cfe-dev () lists ! llvm ! org>
Date:       2021-06-30 19:33:51

I worked on some patches to improve C# formatting with clang format along with Klimek \
and MyDeveloperDay.

I'd like to improve it further especially the testing. There are places where C# \
clang-format gets very much the wrong idea about what it's seen. How could we add \
some parser-level tests to check that clang format has identified structure \
correctly?

Where would be the best place to organise future work on clang-format C# support?

Thanks

Jon