List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] [clang-dev] Any way I can add custom compile arguments when using ParsedAttrInfo as plugin
From:       Yafei Liu via cfe-dev <cfe-dev () lists ! llvm ! org>
Date:       2020-10-23 2:17:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

In my case, I create a plugin using ParsedAttrInfo to add custom
attributes, but It seems that ParsedAttrInfo does not have an API to handle
custom command line arguments like PluginASTAction. Currently I just create
a PluginASTAction and use extern variables to communicate
with ParsedAttrInfo, but I think it is not very nice for reviewing.

So can I add a custom command line argument like PluginASTAction except
that I only use ParsedAttrInfo in my plugin?