List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    Re: [cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] FYI: LLVM Phabricactor notifications.
From:       Tom Stellard via cfe-dev <cfe-dev () lists ! llvm ! org>
Date:       2019-06-26 14:28:31

On 05/31/2019 12:54 AM, Manuel Klimek wrote:
> We should be able to control the noise of these, but I also wonder whether we can \
> switch to github reviews as part of the git move :) (we just lost our long time \
> phab maintainer on the team)

Hi,

Were we ever able to resolve this issue?

I'm trying to test a GitHub app that auto-closes pull requests, and
I'm also seeing excessive notifications from Phabricator.  Every time
someone commits a new patch, the pull requests seems to get rebased
behind the scenes and I get a new commit notification.

Thanks,
Tom