List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    Re: [cfe-dev] msan fails to get configured
From:       Csaba Raduly via cfe-dev <cfe-dev () lists ! llvm ! org>
Date:       2018-04-26 7:39:47

On 4/25/18, Bartling, Ryan via cfe-dev <cfe-dev@lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> In the past, when I've seen this error, it's because I didn't have g++ or
> clang++ installed
>
> Try "which c++" or "which g++"
>
> -RB

How would "which g++" deal with

"
    /home/csabaraduly/wk/LLVM/build_release_7/./bin/clang

  is not a full path to an existing compiler tool.
"

?

Note that I did not run CMake on msan. I ran CMake on the toplevel
"llvm" directory. Msan's CMake was invoked *during the build*.

Csaba
--
You can get very substantial performance improvements by not doing the
right thing.