List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] RFC: Removing Objective-C Garbage Collection from Clang
From:       "Duncan P. N. Exon Smith via cfe-dev" <cfe-dev () lists ! llvm ! org>
Date:       2016-11-29 22:54:46

It has been over three years since Apple Clang has supported -fobjc-gc (Objective-C \
garbage collection, which predates before -fobjc-arc).  The code is still there in \
Clang, but my understanding is that no one is using it.

I'd like to clean things up and delete the code.

Please let me know if there are any objections!  Otherwise I'm planning to start on \
cfe-dev mailing list
cfe-dev@lists.llvm.org