List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] Modifying Token Stream
From:       Daniel Dilts <diltsman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-08-06 21:23:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am attempting to write a FrontendAction that modifies certain tokens
before passing them on to be parsed.

Particularly I want to replace an identifier followed by a comment with
particular content with a string literal.

Does anyone know of an example where something similar is done?  I find
plenty of documentation on writing FrontendActions that deal with the AST,
but I am not finding much documentation on dealing with tokens before
generating an AST.