List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] [IMPORTANT] Mailing list Move & Downtime (Tuesday, August 4th)
From:       Tanya Lattner <tanyalattner () llvm ! org>
Date:       2015-07-28 18:31:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On August 4th (~9AM PDT, exact time TBD), all LLVM related mailing lists will move to \
a new mailing list server and will change to listname@lists.llvm.org. LLVMDev will \
probably change to LLVM-Dev to preserve consistency.

This means a couple of things:
1) All mailing lists will be down on August 4th. We anticipated at least the full day \
of downtime (hopefully less if things go well). 2) SVN access will be read only
3) Bugzilla will not be available

I will send a reminder 3 days before, 1 day before, and the day of. Please be sure to \
update any email filters you have. The mailing lists will continue to be mailman \
lists and all subscribers will be transferred to the new server. There is no need to \
re-sign up for lists. The old lists will reject mail once the move begins. Our goal \
is to transfer all existing archives as well.

The mailing lists are currently hosted at the University of Illinois and we want to \
thank them for their longtime support. UIUC has planned to move all its lists to a \
new campus mail server, and we have wanted to change the domain name for our lists, \
so this was a good time to make the change.

If you have any questions or comments, please make sure to CC me on your response.

Thank you,
Tanya Lattner