List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] Job Ad: program analysis engineer for Apple compiler team
From:       Anna Zaks <ganna () apple ! com>
Date:       2015-02-27 6:50:02

The Program Analysis team at Apple is looking for exceptional candidates with \
expertise in static and dynamic program analysis who are passionate about building \
excellent, user-friendly tools. Our team offers the rare opportunity to build program \
analysis tools that will be used by the vast number of developers writing code for \
Apple platforms.

The team applies static analysis as well as dynamic techniques to find bugs and catch \
vulnerabilities on iOS and OS X. We contribute to the Clang Static Analyzer, Address \
Sanitizer, and other open source projects. Within Apple, our team works in close \
collaboration with the LLVM compiler team, the Swift team, and the product security \
team.

The position is based onsite at Apple's campus in Cupertino, California. However, \
international candidates are welcome to apply.

Ideal candidates will have skills in the following areas:
- A passion for building innovative and intuitive tools for finding bugs and \
                improving code quality.
- Very strong C++ coding skills.
- Expertise in static and/or dynamic analysis.
- Familiarity with LLVM or Clang is a plus, but not required.
- Applicants with advanced degrees are welcome!

If you are interested in using your talents to affect a tremendous number of \
developers, please submit your resume (Text or PDF) and cover letter to: \
clang-analyzer-job-apply at group dot apple dot com

Please forward to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you,
Anna