List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] How to retrieve address space information
From:       ranupama <anupama.rasale () amd ! com>
Date:       2014-02-27 9:51:58

Hi,
   I am new to clang and I need help. In the below kernel
__kernel test(__global float* fVar)
{
}

I would like to know how to query the address space specified in the kernel
argument. The "__global" is interpreted as OpenCLSpecifier and the
information is stored via
DS.getAttributes().addNewInteger(); member function call where DS is
DeclSpec class.

Can you tell me how do I retrieve the specifiers for the function arguments?

Regards
RAnu