List:       cfe-dev
Subject:    [cfe-dev] Trunk clang with Xcode 3.2.5? (was Re: Clang with Xcode
From:       Fons Rademakers <Fons.Rademakers () cern ! ch>
Date:       2010-12-10 10:00:09

Hi Chris,

   sorry for wasting bandwidth, of course I use 3.2.5. For my Objc-C++
project I need the latest clang as (llvm-)gcc has a fatal issue (see rdar:
7284383). So I got it to work for the simulator but not for generating
native arm code.

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland