List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Re: 1 pg stale, 1 pg undersized
From:       Josh Baergen <jbaergen () digitalocean ! com>
Date:       2022-10-27 15:43:41

Hi Alexander,

I'd be suspicious that something is up with pool 25. Which pool is
that? ('ceph osd pool ls detail') Knowing the pool and the CRUSH rule
it's using is a good place to start. Then that can be compared to your
CRUSH map (e.g. 'ceph osd tree') to see why Ceph is struggling to map
that PG to a valid up set.

Josh