List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Re: Ceph User + Dev Monthly Meeting coming up this Thursday
From:       Laura Flores <lflores () redhat ! com>
Date:       2022-10-26 15:09:59

Hi Gr. Stefan,

I'll reply to the whole list in case anyone else has the same question.
Regarding 16.2.11, there is currently no ETA since we are experiencing some
issues in our testing lab. As soon as the testing lab is fixed, which is
the main priority at the moment, we plan to resume getting in last patches
for Pacific.

Thanks,
Laura Flores

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 6:47 AM Stefan Kooman <stefan@bit.nl> wrote:

> On 10/19/22 00:20, Laura Flores wrote:
> > Hello Ceph users,
> >
> > The *Ceph User + Dev Monthly Meeting* is happening this *Thursday,
> October
> > 20th @ 2:00 pm UTC.* The meeting will be on this link:
> > https://meet.jit.si/ceph-user-dev-monthly. Please feel free to add any
> > topics you'd like to discuss to the monthly minutes etherpad!
> > https://pad.ceph.com/p/ceph-user-dev-monthly-minutes
>
> Topics
>
> * Status of note "Separate PR will be issued to remove/update the
> malformed SnapMapper keys. (https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/56147).
> Any additional actions required after keys are removed/updated to
> reclaim space?
>
> * "Use Cases for Ceph" survey
>
> * 16.2.11 status
>

> As far as I know there are no minutes from this meeting. Have all of
> these points been discussed? If so, do you (or somebody else who
> attended) still know what was the outcome? I would really like to know
> when 16.2.11 will be released?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gr. Stefan
>
> P.s. Would it be a good idea to start making minutes and sending them to
> this list (same like Ceph leadership minutes)?

Laura Flores

She/Her/Hers

Software Engineer, Ceph Storage

Red Hat Inc. <https://www.redhat.com>