List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Re: Mounting cephfs on OSD hosts still a problem
From:       Marc <Marc () f1-outsourcing ! eu>
Date:       2021-12-24 14:46:42

> If I remember correctly, mounting cephfs on osd hosts was never an
> issue.   Mapping RBD images was where the issue would come up.

I had exactly the opposite experience. I had to go back to ceph-fuse to mount a \
cephfs on osd nodes. Kernel mount cephfs was working fine up until some luminous \
release.  I never had any issues with using rbd images on osd nodes. I think a lot of \
people are running some sort of hyper converged solution.