List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Re: A practical approach to efficiently store 100 billions small objects in Ceph
From:       Loïc_Dachary <loic () dachary ! org>
Date:       2021-08-31 8:33:23

Hi,

I incorrectly wrote that EOS[0] was using Ceph and RDB. I edited the object storage \
design[1] to remove that and avoid any confusion. Now I'll try to figure out what led \
me to make this significant mistake. My apologies for misrepresenting EOS.

Cheers

[0] https://eos-web.web.cern.ch/eos-web/
[1] https://wiki.softwareheritage.org/index.php?title=A_practical_approach_to_efficiently_store_100_billions_small_objects_in_Ceph&type=revision&diff=1607&oldid=1590

--