List:       ceph-users
Subject:    [ceph-users] Re: Issue installing radosgw on debian 10
From:       "Francesco Piraneo G." <fpiraneo () zriemann ! ch>
Date:       2021-08-27 20:17:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (multipart/mixed)]

So, now I discovered that Debian has it's own ceph packages! For a
stupid joke I added the ceph repository and installed ceph-common
without making an apt clean; apt update; apt upgrade -y and this lead to
have all the cluster with pacific and just the radosgw with Luminous!
:-/ For this reason ceph -s was not able to parse the ceph.conf file!

Once raised the full update & upgrade like above everything worked fine!

Thank you very much to have pointed me to the right direction.

Francesco